| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abashiri in March is slightly cold at -2.7 °C (27.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.8 °C (33.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 57.7mm (2.3in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Abashiri March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Abashiri, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Abashiri:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) NW
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) NW
- Omu, Japan - 122 kms (75.8 miles) WNW
- Haboro, Japan - 209.2 kms (130 miles) WNW
- Mombetsu, Japan - 82.8 kms (51.5 miles) WNW
- Rumoi, Japan - 212 kms (131.7 miles) W
- Asahikawa, Japan - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) W
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 219.9 kms (136.6 miles) WSW
- Obihiro, Japan - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) SW
- Hiroo, Japan - 206.4 kms (128.2 miles) SSW
- Urakawa, Japan - 239 kms (148.5 miles) SSW