| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abashiri in January is cold at -6.5 °C (20.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3.2 °C (26.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.3 °C (13.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 65mm (2.6in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 9:45 long with an average length of 9:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Abashiri January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Abashiri, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Abashiri:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) NW
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) NW
- Omu, Japan - 122 kms (75.8 miles) WNW
- Haboro, Japan - 209.2 kms (130 miles) WNW
- Mombetsu, Japan - 82.8 kms (51.5 miles) WNW
- Rumoi, Japan - 212 kms (131.7 miles) W
- Asahikawa, Japan - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) W
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 219.9 kms (136.6 miles) WSW
- Obihiro, Japan - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) SW
- Hiroo, Japan - 206.4 kms (128.2 miles) SSW
- Urakawa, Japan - 239 kms (148.5 miles) SSW